Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

'Lawro' and his cup predictions

"I''m going for West Ham to beat Norwich too, but would that be too much of a shock?

You never know what West Ham are going to do and they might just pull a great performance out of the hat.

Bolton face a tough trip to Ipswich, whose home form has been outstanding this season - they''ve only lost once.

I think Joe Royle will get one over Sam Allardyce there - 1-0 to Town. "

Does anyone know why he continually has it in for us?

I have no idea, he and his mate Lineker never give credit to us when we get a good result. I think it''s because they don''t want to offend any of the "big" teams. At least they''re not referees. Just imagine the number of questionable decisions that would be made. Would make Riley and co look like people who believe in fair play. Ah well, I always ignore his crap predictions. The blokes over on Sky Gillette Soccer Saturday seem to be better at predicting results. Possibly because they watch that sport.... oh whats it called..... ah yes... Football

Dont know why, all i know is that every game we play he predicts us to lose. Most of the time we do but when we do get something out of the game they never give credit to us as B.F said. 

BBC get a better predictor like Alan Hansen or something. Alan Hansen does actually give us credit when we pick up points.