Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

those players without a squad number

such as MacNamee, McDonald, Hughes, Oli Johnson would all have done better than that crap tonite!!! Should have been given a place on the bench at least!!!

Can somebody tell me why these players haven''t been given squad numbers? Why have we totally frozen them out rather than putting them in the shop window? I understand we do not want them, but leaving them to rot is doing nobody any good - they are not even getting in the reserve team!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Can somebody tell me why these players haven''t been given squad numbers? Why have we totally frozen them out rather than putting them in the shop window? I understand we do not want them, but leaving them to rot is doing nobody any good - they are not even getting in the reserve team![/quote]

The club can''t risk injuries with them, otherwise deals could be off.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Can somebody tell me why these players haven''t been given squad numbers? Why have we totally frozen them out rather than putting them in the shop window? I understand we do not want them, but leaving them to rot is doing nobody any good - they are not even getting in the reserve team![/quote]

The club can''t risk injuries with them, otherwise deals could be off.

[/quote]

But are there pending deals? None of them have moved on yet. Does anybody know who has the most time left on their contract out of the number-less bunch?