Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

We are keen on Hungarian international Laszlo Bodnar

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="Boris"]I not like him at all!

Watching many times him FC Debrecen and Hungary national team no doubt for me he was involved on some fixed games even at champions league group''s

!Sure he need money because this car crash dead he was big fined to pay 6 digit amount to the victim but I will be sad if Bodnar be our first abroad signing!

I not like fixers even they give me some times good money from betting and this Bodnar is not right person for our great club........[/quote]

The fact that one of his former clubs (or rather some players of it) were or may have been involved in fixtures does not make him a fixer. I think it''s pretty harsh to say that. He''s a strong, experienced player, on a free, and probably with acceptable wage demands (Austrian and Hungarian leagues pay much less than PL clubs), so he can be good signing, not too much of a gamble. Having said that, from among the Hung''ry defenders, I would really love to see Juhasz of Anderlecht in green and yellow. But he might be pricier.[/quote]

If we are interested it wouldn''t be to difficult to get footage of the fixed games and check on his performance.

Standing still with his eyes shut may give a clue.

H

Or dribbling the ball past his own keeper, putting it into the empty net, then punching the air, and showing some international sign of money to someone in Row Z. Now, that would be suspicious.

On a more serious note, Bodnar is an attack minded defender, and besides a low price and international experience, such goals might make him an interesting option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr86ByOFXzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrYhInV16wI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8fPB4-9UmU&NR=1

mate this is not the place for such a things but im pro bettor since 12-15 years and look close to this games.

I know Lyon-DVSC game is not investigated but if have 4 minutes time chekc this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OweQnbBmJ2o&feature=related

Its Lyon who play for nothing in this game without 5 key players and none of regular attackers not play in this match.

Odds was crashed and asian hc doped to line -2.75 who was crazy for football game.

Dont espect own goals etc this days not need to do this things to look involved in fixed game.

Debrecen look like non league team this day they not press not block not jump etc ....

Keeper is without comment also while team simply walk around and not deffend only look and step back...

If some one watch football regulary is easy visible they not play fayr in this game.

Varga and Bodnar and Pantic was worst players on the field and far as I remrmber Bodnar was first subbed players from DVSC team in that night.

It is only one of many suspiciuse Debrecen game''s

Boris, you talk nonsense.

I don''t know much about betting, but it makes little sense to pay for the underdogs to lose, does it? .Lyon fielded a strong team no matter what, and they outclassed Debrecen. Even the commentator in your clip uses the word "einbahnstrasse" (one way street/traffic) as the game was all about Lyon. Now, what is surprising in the fact that a defense under permanent pressure makes errors? Did you put big money on Debrecen?

Besides the game was meaningless for both sides, as DVSC has probably abandoned any hopes of progressing, even if they had some mathematical chance at the time.

Debrecen did well to qualify in the top 32 of CL in 2009/10 (at the expense of Levski Sofia) and no-one really expected them to win much anything in a group that included Liverpool, Lyon and Fiorentina. Sadly, they caused no upset. Levski probably would have suffered equally in that group.