Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

Why do we hate Wolves?

[quote user="CDMullins"]Didnt Muscat tell Bellers he was going to do it?[/quote]

I was just about to post the same, as I was surprised that nobody already had.  IIRC Muscat had planned to do Bellamy, said he was going to teach the clocky little twunk a lesson or similar.

I can imagine if a player did similar now, not just the shocking, dispicable foul, but admitted that they had planned it, they would be banned for a long time.

Didnt Iwan Roberts get given community service because he admitted in his book stamping on muscat for what he did to bellers

1) Kevin Muscat.

2) It''s the only place I''ve been to that I''ve seen any sort of trouble in my lifetime. And it wasn''t even proper "trouble", it was two Wolves fans starting on a little old lady wearing a Norwich scarf in a car park after the game.

RE: Iwan, I don''t think he got community service but he did get a heavy fine from the FA whilst still playing at Cambridge Utd. And yes, apparently Muscat told Bellamy at half-time he was going to do him.

I don''t hate Wolves as much as I used to as we haven''t played them in a while but their fans really are horrible. I believe last time we played them at home they ended up ripping out seats from the old South Stand. Guy at work is a Baggies fan and says when he used to go to Wolves, their fans would buy cups of boiling hot tea and coffee just to throw it into the away section.

Have to admit, similar to the OP I never really understood why we hate Wolves, but reading the stories here ... well it''s despicable that they do this sort of thing. Shame they didn''t go down.

my friend told me yesterday they used to urinate in cups and them down onto the away fans too. rank dirty ba*tards