Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Jason Euell IS available for loan!

Move Worthy, move NOW!  The lad would be a great signing.  Apparently Saints are after him and could get him on loan, with a view to a perminant move if they stay up.  IMO he could be a great partner for Deano.  I know we need to look to midfielders but with Bents probably going back we have another loan option and 8000K a week more than we thought. 

Get Euell

I think Redknapp is being optimistic in hoping to get him on loan, O''leary would prefer a sale.

But if he can be loaned then he would be O.K. in my view and worth a try.

Although I think he''s injured at the moment and we got enough of them ourselves.

[quote]I think Redknapp is being optimistic in hoping to get him on loan, O''leary would prefer a sale. But if he can be loaned then he would be O.K. in my view and worth a try. Although I think he''s injure...[/quote]

O''Leary Jimbo?

If this is true then I''d go for him, on our side we''re not as far from Charlton as Southampton are and I''d imagine he''s mates with Francis

[quote]O''Leary Jimbo?[/quote]

Whoops, sorry D D, yet another senior moment, must have had my mind on Villa match.

Anyway never could spell Curbishley !

I live in Southampton and on the back of the local rag is an article about this.  Curbishley has told Saints he is NOT available for loan, if he leaves they will want to replace him thus he available but only for sale.  Price is £3m, so he will probably sell for £1.5-£2m.