Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

do you think we will stay up?

iv asked this before but im just asking again seeing as many things have changed regarding injuries and signings.

where do you think we will finish in the table this season?

i think if our players recover quickly we can manage 17th or 16th

Yes we will stay up.

With all our players out injured, to still be in touching distance of safety is a credit.

With players coming back to full fitness in time for the run in, and Ashton having a chance to settle in, I am confident 4th bottom is a realistic target.

I''m inclined to agree with Northern on this, there''s no question that we''re as good as Palace. Fulham and Blackburn are no great shakes either. Then there''s always someone who goes out of their way to '' sink like a stone'' during the run in, Aston Villa, Pompey and Man City would all fit the bill so 16th or 17th is well in our reach. Having said that, despite our injury list, we''ve competed well in the vast majority of our games, we''ve hit the woodwork more times than I can count and we''ve been on the wrong end of some shocking decisions. The only one that went our way was Fleming''s ''clearance'' against Man City.

So, to use Big Fat Joe''s favourite phrase, all we need is the rub of the green and I''ve no doubt we''ll survive with some to spare, then we can e-mail Woolnough and co. I''m sure they''ll be more than happy to congratulate us ...and admit they were wrong

Yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes

I just cant make my mind up....My mind heart says YES....but my head say no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no............Help !!!!

I just wish we had ashton from the start and I know he has not played yet,We just have seemed so close in certain games to turning a draw into a win we just needed that bit of luck or that finishing touch Against spurs I have never seen a game where we could of been 3-0 up at half time to lose bloody 2-0 against at the time the form team of the division maybe that is what the premier league is about for the teams below Man utd and arsenal and chelsea LUCK ! apart from the Arsenal game at home we have not been outclassed or out of our depth ? maybe the palace and west brom fans would say the same ?