Sign in to follow this  
Kissthebadge

Tuesday should be interesting

Just had a glance at Tuesday''s fixtures. You''d assume we are now in a mini-league with Cardiff, Swansea and Reading for 2nd place.

Well, we all play teams who really have to win for different reasons.

Scunthorpe V Reading. Scunthorpe will surely have renewed hope after their amazing victory today. However, they must keep winning to give themselves a chance (5 points off safety)

Sheffield U V Cardiff. It has to be the last chance for the Blades. I expect their fans can''t believe the position they''re in. I think it''s 7 points from safety, so they quite simply have to win.

Swansea V Hull. A good win for Hull at Watford today keeps them in with an outside shot of the Play-Offs. They surely have to win.

Watford V Norwich. Watford''s final chance to keep themselves in with a chance of the top 6 finish.

These fixtures make this league so interesting game after game. Tuesday should make thing a bit clearer at both ends of the table.............or not?

Which fixture would you prefer?

If we can just keep ourselves a point clear by the end of the evening, then we''ll have a great opportunity to extend that to 4 points on Friday and put the pressure back on the other chasing teams.

This is still fun at the moment isn''t it?!. . . . . . .

It''s fun in a wiggly tooth kind of way! As fans we have to keep our nerve as it''s still in the lads'' hands and I''d rather be second right now than in Cardiff''s, Swansea''s or Reading''s position. On to Vicarage Road and hopefully three points.

we havent lost two in a row with lambert and were not gonna start to now ;)

i''d prefer our fixture. Cos then its all down to what we do, which will influence our season. If we win (and obviously i do hope we win) then come wednesday morning we will again be 1point above (at least, depending on other resuls) the next placed team with 1 game less to play. And some people posting on here might have recovered from their doom & gloom postings following yesterdays loss at swansea....

Watford away will be tough as

1) they lost on the weekend at home and will be looking for a reaction

2) Malky''s drilled them into a decent side (current manager of the month)

Swansea will win, Cardiff probably will but I see us taking a point at best.