Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

FAO Fans drinking in The Station Hotel Thursday

After conflcting reports (I know Tilly has confirmed once)... The Station Hotel is open from 9am and will remain open until kick off for Norwich fans only.

We should all bring some yellow and green and turn that place everything Norwich for the inbreds who walk / drive past!!

Flags, scarves, all yellow and green BRING IT!!!

CTID OTBC

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]After conflcting reports (I know Tilly has confirmed once)... The Station Hotel is open from 9am and will remain open until kick off for Norwich fans only. We should all bring some yellow and green and turn that place everything Norwich for the inbreds who walk / drive past!! Flags, scarves, all yellow and green BRING IT!!! CTID OTBC[/quote]

See you in there UJAMIAJ,come and have a word it would be good to meet you.The Fanny Magnets will arrive on the 2.30pm rattler.

What sort of ''proof'' do you need to get into the Station Hotel, as I don''t have an away ticket.....[;)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]What sort of ''proof'' do you need to get into the Station Hotel, as I don''t have an away ticket.....[;)]
[/quote]

Just hold up your hand to show that you only have five fingers not six or bring your birth certificate to prove that your mother is also not your sister.[:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]What sort of ''proof'' do you need to get into the Station Hotel, as I don''t have an away ticket.....[;)][/quote]

A man after my own heart, although this year I''ve actually got a ticket:p