Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Villa Parking

I parked on the streets in an industrial estate with no problem - However last time I went to Birmingham I parked on the road and this lad offered to look after my car for a fiver. Jokingly I told him I didn''t need to have the car guarded as I had left the dog in the car. The lad then turned round to me and said "Oh yeah mister and can the dog put out fires?"

I moved the car to another area.

I trusted my instinct and decided to park in the official car park. It was a rip off at £6 but maybe that was a good investment. It did look extremely dodgy in the streets near the ground.

[quote]did anyone park on the streets and NOT pay the protection money? If so, how much will the repairs cost? Nice place ![/quote]

How much will repairs cost?

Seventy Three Pounds Ninety Pence.

You should know that!

Its a hell of a lot to pay!

freddy,

how the hell did you remember that? Are you commemerating the jubilee of the event you are referring to

I don''t know whether to be impressed or not.

£15 of that was the fine. the balance was the repairs.

FTFW.  Well it was only about 25 years ago and there was a classic song written about it that the whole school bus used to sing!  Yes we are commemorating it, we are having all the fences painted green in Dereham & Toftwood.  All together now "£73.90p for breaking my next door neighbours fence..."