Sign in to follow this  
e10_yellow

Ipswich beamback

McNally''s just tweeted they''re announcing details very soon, so sounds like it''ll be happening - good news for those not going to Portman Road.

Presumably tickets on sale after the ballot with some mechanism in place to allow those who applied and missed out to get tickets first - seems only fair.

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]No need to go to the beamback, plenty of tickets left at Portman Road![/quote]

I would rather watch the beamback with our own fans than have to sit in with the scum

Nothing beat sitting amongst the scummers who were chanting "what a load of rubbish" as we went top of the league at Portman road!

Watching a TV is never better than "being there" no matter where you are sitting.

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]No need to go to the beamback, plenty of tickets left at Portman Road![/quote]

I would rather watch the beamback with our own fans than have to sit in with the scum

[/quote]block e will basically be all norwich anyway ;)

Cobbold upper will be full of City

the nearer to our lot you get your tickets, the moe City fans you''ll be amongst

this game is just not selling to the binners

fair reflection of how far they have sunk

[quote user="City1st"]Cobbold upper will be full of City

the nearer to our lot you get your tickets, the moe City fans you''ll be amongst

this game is just not selling to the binners

fair reflection of how far they have sunk[/quote]

Have just gone on their site and manage to get 70 tickets in cobbold upper in my basket!!!! They''re clearly selling well

[quote user="s10_yellow"]McNally''s just tweeted they''re announcing details very soon, so sounds like it''ll be happening - good news for those not going to Portman Road.

Presumably tickets on sale after the ballot with some mechanism in place to allow those who applied and missed out to get tickets first - seems only fair.[/quote]

Good to have a beam back, but Norwich are never normally fair!

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="s10_yellow"]McNally''s just tweeted they''re announcing details very soon, so sounds like it''ll be happening - good news for those not going to Portman Road. Presumably tickets on sale after the ballot with some mechanism in place to allow those who applied and missed out to get tickets first - seems only fair.[/quote]

Good to have a beam back, but Norwich are never normally fair!
[/quote]

How much of an allocation do you think there will be for a beamback? I''m a season ticket holder who has to travel from uni in Nottingham and back for each home game, been to some away matches but have not reached the 10 stubs, so didn''t apply in the ballot as I thought I wouldn''t have a hope in hell of getting a ticket, plus their prices are shocking. I hope I won''t get penalised just because I didn''t enter the ballot, despite being a loyal supporter