Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Last years end of season DVD

Picked up a copy as i had some club shop vouchers,put it on last night and sat down  ready to enjoy the memorys of a great season BUT what a poorly made crock of brown stuff it was,the first 30 minutes look like it was done on a hand held camera,and they don''t bother showing the table at the end of each month like previous DVD''s,it would have been nice to see how we progressed from 2nd bottom to clear winners,the show the top 6 the end but for me it is daft not to show it during the season,also the sound is terrible,the levels jump up and down and sound like it was recorded in a toilet, also why show 15 minutes of extended highlights of rubbish games like Carlise,i was rather shocked at the bad quality for the price, poor effort i''m afraid, try harder for this seasons promotion DVD please.

It''s OK for the games that were broadcast live on TV but I agree the rest are awful. Leeds at home is skipped over in about thirty seconds but Carlisle away goes on for ever! I can''t understand how they can sanction such terrible production quality - it really would not be difficult to hire a decent local media company to produce something that looks halfway professional.

I agree... it''s really poor quality which surprised me as normally Norwich season reviews are very well made and good quality.

Poor picture quality (Looks like it was taken from a VHS)

Poor sound (varies in quality and at no point is it ever that good)

Badly aligned graphics/picture (half of the text ends up off screen i.e when they show the final scores after each match). I''ve tried various picture formats but nothing changes it.

The derby day DVD is pretty much the same too.

Kevin Piper''s company did it I think.

I''ve heard there is two feeds for each game. One HD which TV uses and another cheaper one the club uses for Canaries world. Guess which one they used for the DVD?

Anyone else notice the supermarket-quality DVDs? Purple on the underside, hardly going to last more than five years!Also the deskjet print quality of the disc sticker, not even inscribed properly.