Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Swansea strengthen their hand...

Swansea have a signed a player many on here advocated us signing.

They have got Fabio Borini from Chelsea on loan til the end of the season.

Young, untested, but undoubtedly a decent player. Others around us are strengthening, hopefully we''ll do the same - be it CMS or another.

I think we have a good enough side to go with what we have got but if we can get another body in, preferrably one who can nick us a few goals then we should, at the right price.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_6818431,00.html

Supposed to be a decent player, but if lambert had wated him, i''m sure we would have got him, so not really bothered about him

I agree Big Slob - Im not bothered about Borini but I would like another forward in - preferably CMS but if we have to go with what we have got then I trust Lambert to get the best out of us and hopefully take us the distance!

Borini is a class act and someone I said we should look at getting. He''s well known to Brendan Rodgers from his time at Chelsea and if rumors are true he''s off to Juve if he doesn''t sign another contract with Chelsea.

Who?

12 goals in 17 games for the Italy u17s must mean he can score at any level... Oh, don''t forget the 5 in 25 for the u21s. I thought everyone was complaining about our current strikers not being prolific.

Others are strengthing could it be because they are trying to catch the two best teams - wow you seem to be saying unless we do we are not good enough - have a look at the league table - points and goals scored. One of the worst defensive records mind. Lets hope any new signing if made does not f**k up everything we have acheived by changing our already proven systems.

Probably a decent player but I''ve never really seen him play properly. He''s got to make the step up to senior football very quickly if he''s going to be of use to Swansea.

He may well turn out to be a very good signing but I''d be more disappointed if we''d missed out on someone who has a proven goalscoring record at this kind of level.

Lambert is king, try reading my posts before posting.

At no point do I say or even imply we are not good enough without another striker. In fact I quite clearly say if we could get one in, it would be nice, at the right price. If not then I''m happy to go with what we''ve got and trust Lambert.

I know exactly where we are in the league, I''m sorry that you are not literate enough or just too ignorant to actually understand my posts. I wasn''t aware they were particularly complex.