Sign in to follow this  

It''s obvious most of the teams fighting for automatic and play offs are suffering nerves, Swansea forest and as I post this Cardiff all slipping up against lesser teams. We have done brilliantly to be where we are, if we finish top 2 amazing, top 6 brilliant but if we miss out although it will be disappointing I don''t think anyone would of imagined at the start of the season to be 4th with 11 games to go!

I do think we need a striker though to help holt, wilbraham and Jackson are struggling to make any sort if impact! OTBC

Were not going to miss out on the play-offs....... :D

Like pretty much every season, there is a lot of inconsistency around. A couple of weeks ago, everyone was really worried about Forrest, now they are almost slipping away, not had a very good 3/4 games. Cardiff and Leeds like us, drop points seemingly very easily. Swansea probably the same. Burnely could be a threat, but by the time they have played their second game in hand (April 19th) a lot will have happened. And if we beat Leicester on Tuesday, i would be more than happy to say they have no chance of catching us...

Think Wilbraham isnt all that bad. He wins a lot of flick on''s and is clearly here as a provider rather than a finisher.

Jackson just goes into obscurity whenever he faces a centreback over 5''10 and 10 stone in weight !

We still have a host of very hard games coming up , Leeds have closed up again and Burnley with 2 games in hand could still have a big say along with Leicester and Hull .Play offs are by no means a certainty especially with our home form .

11 games to go and lots of points to play for and we will not be the only ones dropping points.

The lower teams coming to CR is like a cup final to them and they are the under dogs.

I have seen it with Donny and again today and our nerves show against lower teams who come to us a rough us up a bit.

Nerves in the stands today also. At times you could hear a pin drop.

Me....I''m am just enjoying the entertaining football after seasons of drosh and love getting behind the team.

OK they have bad patches and today Wes just had a rotter in the second half. Lets pick him up and and run with him not just knock him down. The idiots walking out around me who booed when they heard he was man of the match should button it and think what he has done, the 9 goals and how many assists????????

On the ball City

The Wesminator

[quote user="The Wesminator"]11 games to go and lots of points to play for and we will not be the only ones dropping points. The lower teams coming to CR is like a cup final to them and they are the under dogs. I have seen it with Donny and again today and our nerves show against lower teams who come to us a rough us up a bit. Nerves in the stands today also. At times you could hear a pin drop. Me....I''m am just enjoying the entertaining football after seasons of drosh and love getting behind the team. OK they have bad patches and today Wes just had a rotter in the second half. Lets pick him up and and run with him not just knock him down. The idiots walking out around me who booed when they heard he was man of the match should button it and think what he has done, the 9 goals and how many assists???????? On the ball City The Wesminator[/quote]

Well said [;)]

Who are these tw@s that boo our own players?. They''re customers of the club, NOT supporters - Which is clear by their argument ''Well i''ve paid my money...''.

People miss penalties, it was unfortunate and disappointing but i guarantee you one thing - Wes would still be getting slammed if he''d missed attempting to drill it in the corner - Read into that what you will...