Sign in to follow this  
ca

Any news on Chrissy or Lappin

I know that Chrissy has a hamstring injury but has anyone heard how long he''s out for? Also Lambert said Lappin was back in light training this week so is there any more news about him?

He was training on his own today with one of the coaches and rekons a couple more weeks.

Interestingly though Askou was training on his own, no coaches, just running around well away from the group.

Its a tough world sometimes, Askou was training with the youth team last week, I think he has played his last game for the club.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

He was training on his own today with one of the coaches and rekons a couple more weeks.

[/quote]

Is that Chrissy or Lappin ??

Chris is out for 6-8 weeks, making good progress but still doing strengthening work. It''s his right leg so needs to make sure he doesn''t rush back. Still 5-6 weeks away from being fully fit I should think.

[quote user="jeagle"]Chris is out for 6-8 weeks, making good progress but still doing strengthening work. It''s his right leg so needs to make sure he doesn''t rush back. Still 5-6 weeks away from being fully fit I should think.[/quote]

lol why does it make a difference if it''s his right leg?

[quote user="jeagle"]Chris is out for 6-8 weeks, making good progress but still doing strengthening work. It''s his right leg so needs to make sure he doesn''t rush back. Still 5-6 weeks away from being fully fit I should think.[/quote]

[/quote]

Because he uses it more regularly to kick the football....

Interestingly though Askou was training on his own, no coaches, just running around well away from the group.

[/quote]

Thats a real shame if thats the case and I am actually very surprised. I have always thought a great strength of Lambert''s management is that he tries to make everyone feel part of the team. If (heaven forbid) we get another injury at centre back and Edwards is required to step in. Askou is suddenly a very important part of the team as he becomes our only natural centre back cover. I know Tierney can do a job there but we surely want him to continue at full back if he continues to play well. I dont doubt your information at all I just hope its wrong because isolating players or forcing players to train with the kid was relic of the Roeder era. We dont want to go back to that.

[/quote]

Kick muscles!

I assume Lappin was at the game today as I saw him drive down Carrow Road just before 2pm.