Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

Moussi and Findley injured for Forest

Anyone else see this? They''ve only just signed Findley who is now out for around 12 weeks after traning injury and Moussi who is arguably one of their most influential and in-form players is now out for around 6 weeks after being injured in the Coventry game. Pretty big losses for them - I guess we''ll see if it effects them starting with Watford on Sat..

[quote user="Jin"]

Anyone else see this? They''ve only just signed Findley who is now out for around 12 weeks after traning injury and Moussi who is arguably one of their most influential and in-form players is now out for around 6 weeks after being injured in the Coventry game. Pretty big losses for them - I guess we''ll see if it effects them starting with Watford on Sat..

[/quote]Excellent news.

I was starting to buy in to the whole ''Forest are going to win the league'' bandwagon but then I looked at their remaining fixtures...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/nottm_forest/fixtures/default.stm

If someone wants to teach me how to post a link in chrome I''d be very grateful!