Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

Need a loan striker... so...

And for someone who''s known the English language for as long you have Paul, i''d like to think you''d not have jumped on the ''youth of today''s'' bandwagon by using abbreviated phrases "OMFG".I imagine it was hard to get a "hello" in without you slurring "WAZZAAAAA!" out loud in the early noughties.Speaking as a 19 year old i would ask you to consider "growing up", but i should imagine that window has long since passed, having made room to keep up-to-date with the constant metamorphosing $*** kids on estates wax lyrical with.I wouldn''t be so ticked off, if only there wasn''t this eerily creepy ''wannabe down with da kids'' element to it all, being blurted out by an old man.

I know they''re not fully proven at championship level but i would love to see us go after craig mackail-smith and george boyd, they''re a couple of quality players who i''m amazed have not been snapped up by some ofthe bigger clubs in this league. I fully accept that peterborough hardly set the world alight last season but they both acquitted themselves very well, scoring some quality goals in the process. I believe they''re both realistic money wise and the kind of hungry young(ish) players who would give us the quality to get over the line in the play offs positions at least

Kevin Philips would be my shout, age, experience and definately knows where the goal is. I think his wise old head would be invaluable for the likes of Martin, Jackson, Korey Smith and even Grant Holt.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]Kevin Philips would be my shout, age, experience and definately knows where the goal is. I think his wise old head would be invaluable for the likes of Martin, Jackson, Korey Smith and even Grant Holt.[/quote]

yesterday Philips was only Birmingham attacking option on the bench so is unlikly they to risk stayed without enough back up in this position.