Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Next Season in the Championship

Only time will tell what happens this season, but i sense without quality inspirational signing we will drop that bit short for promotion this season.

If we start of next season in the championship we will have the basis of a splendid squad, with great spirit under a great management team.

There will be departures i am sure probably Tudor Jones, Gill, Hughes, Johnson[ unless he shows something for Yeaovil] and Mac Namee all who have failed to make a mark

It would not surprise me either if one out of Martin or Jackson moved on as well.

I think MacDonald would be given another chance and that we would try to bring a proven front man in to go alongside holt who should have at least another 2 seasons left in him. The likes of Billy Sharpe, Martin Patterson, proven at this level but with clubs going nowhere at the moment may be good targets.

We could also do with a good wide player although i feel if Bennett was going to come then he would have been here already and he probably will line up against us for Brighton. Whilst Lambert will be clearly taking it a game at a time and there is all to play for i am also sure he is planning for life in the championship next season

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Only time will tell what happens this season, but i sense without quality inspirational signing we will drop that bit short for promotion this season.

If we start of next season in the championship we will have the basis of a splendid squad, with great spirit under a great management team.

There will be departures i am sure probably Tudor Jones, Gill, Hughes, Johnson[ unless he shows something for Yeaovil] and Mac Namee all who have failed to make a mark

It would not surprise me either if one out of Martin or Jackson moved on as well.

I think MacDonald would be given another chance and that we would try to bring a proven front man in to go alongside holt who should have at least another 2 seasons left in him. The likes of Billy Sharpe, Martin Patterson, proven at this level but with clubs going nowhere at the moment may be good targets.

We could also do with a good wide player although i feel if Bennett was going to come then he would have been here already and he probably will line up against us for Brighton. Whilst Lambert will be clearly taking it a game at a time and there is all to play for i am also sure he is planning for life in the championship next season[/quote]Oh joy.Good realistic and logical post.[Y]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Only time will tell what happens this season, but i sense without quality inspirational signing we will drop that bit short for promotion this season. If we start of next season in the championship we will have the basis of a splendid squad, with great spirit under a great management team. There will be departures i am sure probably Tudor Jones, Gill, Hughes, Johnson[ unless he shows something for Yeaovil] and Mac Namee all who have failed to make a mark It would not surprise me either if one out of Martin or Jackson moved on as well. I think MacDonald would be given another chance and that we would try to bring a proven front man in to go alongside holt who should have at least another 2 seasons left in him. The likes of Billy Sharpe, Martin Patterson, proven at this level but with clubs going nowhere at the moment may be good targets. We could also do with a good wide player although i feel if Bennett was going to come then he would have been here already and he probably will line up against us for Brighton. Whilst Lambert will be clearly taking it a game at a time and there is all to play for i am also sure he is planning for life in the championship next season[/quote]

going back on yourself?