Sign in to follow this  
GemmaNorwich

Radio Norfolk Help

[quote user="city till i die"]dont think there is.... ive need similar for my ipod touch[/quote]FStream app. U can tune in Any station hope this helps :-) iPhone 4 best on the Market IMHO but each to their own

TuneIn radio will get you Radio Norfolk and pretty much everything else you could ever want. Damn good it is too! However, the problem is that the legalities of the rights auction means that you can''t listen to the live broadcast on the web, only regular radio unfortunately. You will be able to hear Canary Call though if that''s any consolation!

I think it''s contractual isn''t it? I haven''t found anything app-wise to get Radio Norfolk on my iphone.

I was listening online from 2 to 3pm then when the game starts the online link disappears. I have the trusty old radio on now...

Thanks MPR - I''d given up on RN with the iPhone.

Now you''ve told me about Tune In Radio (which I''ve already got) on home match days I''ll be able listen to Canary Call on the walk back to the car...

Alright Neil?...

Glad to be of help Mustard. It''s hidden away but I think I eventually found it through the location option.