Sign in to follow this  
David Fox For England

For all those who think Rudd is better than Ruddy..

this may have already been mentioned but i''m gonna say it again!

did you watch rudds perfomance vs orient?

ive heard alot of people say on here that rudd is better than ruddy, but have you watched ruddy all season?

he has made game winnning saves on many occasions and has only made two or three mistakes- which were when he was still settling in!

Sorry, I am a big Ruddy fan and have taken stick for saying so, but why are we now bashing Rudd??!!

His performance against Orient was par, split one shot but recovered and wasn''t at fault for the goal. Other than that could have sat down in the Barclay for the rest of the game. It was a poor performance from all. And you cannot slate his performance against Barnsley because ''he had nothing to do'' as he did nothing wrong!

It seems no one on here is happy unless they''re slating someone!

Russell Martin, Chrissy Martin, Holt, Jackson, Ruddy and Ward have all had it this season and now Rudd...

Ruddy did have a poor start and i did think the Rudd maybe deserved his chance but Ruddy has come on a lot and is becoming a great player for us. But come on, leave Rudd alone!

His only appearance this season was in a game where no one was at their best! He wasn''t at fault for the goal IMO. Until he gets a regular run of games you CAN''T say he ISN''T as good as Ruddy and yes, you can''t say it the other way.

Lets stop finding someone to have a rant about though, especially those who rarely play!