Sign in to follow this  
Lynn Canary

Lambert Bashers

"Silence is a virtue" "Actions speak louder than words" , "you can''t please 100% of people 100% of the time" " You don''t always get what you want" etc etc. Lets wait and see rather than hanging on to what he may or may not have said. Of course I hope he stays he''s done brilliant job so far. ei ei ei o!!!

I think He is here to stay, untill at least next season anyway, looking at it in the wider view and I''m sure I will be corrected if I''m wrong but don''t think I am, But when was the last time we won back to back promotions under the leadership of one manager, and are poised to win second promotion by winning the title twice, Now what better CV than that as well as going down in the History books and joining the hall of fame, If I were Lambert I know what I would want. agree or not but thats M.O.P

[quote user="Norfolkn Good"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]It strikes me that some NCFC fans are behaving like an insecure husband:"That bloke made a pass at you - you tart!!"

[/quote]

But it would appear he''s walking about in a mini skirt, fishnet tights and has his puppy''s on display.....

[/quote]How do you work that out? What do you KNOW he''s done, as opposed to a load of speculation? In fact you could interpret his "don''t push me" as equivalent to a wife fed up with having to tell her husband she''s not interested in playing away (see what I did there?).