Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Big signings then??

Quite so Duffman - it''s been one of the busiest days ever on here so it does need to be narrowed down a little.

Reading (between the lines) and/or believing half the threads today would have made most sane people go mental,

[quote user="woody11"]how come i dont have a reliable source. it seems that everyone on here has one[/quote]

Do you remember the days when you were a little ole boy? Didn''t you ever have a secret best friend? Some people still have one, aka a reliable source.

"You''d assume Sir Paul is going to be backed then"

He''s been backed since he joined us.

Shame that we still have these absurd posts, long after this type of sh!te was shown up to be what it is by tonight''s announcement from the club

Thanks Webbo. So you are stepping up next with the ''reliable soirce'' ? Good luck to you.

Chris Eagles when they don''t have a manager ? I''d love it but I don''t see it. Especially with the way PL has mugged them off today.

Ok so we might put in an offer for Eagles, but that''s not to say we''ll get him - he features in Burnley''s starting XI most weeks (15 starts, 6 subs this season), and this is the same Burnley who may be a little miffed with us right now. Would be a great signing, but a few obstacles to overcome!

No source at all, never claimed to have one lol. Just a guess.. Asked for opinions, if you don''t want to be normal, no need to reply!