Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

TO THOSE "IN THE KNOW" CONCERNING LAMBERT

SIDESHOW TIM... "Sorry cant reveal my source,lambert has quit"

Your "source" has made you look a right....Hope you dont use this source(and any) in the futrure

ANSELIN 007.."Dont shoot the messenger,Compensation agreed, he is off"

And then ANSELIN posted "Will be gone after tomorrows match"

Your fact "compo agreed"etc ..Your source(if any) has made you look a proper....

There were others,but they were mainly stating what they think will happen(though some were really looking at the negative side",so these were just guilt of being wrong in their observations.

The ones who stated as FACT he was going are guilty of being right....or having mates/sources who have made them look like.....

Thank god for some rational balanced views posted during that day,like JAS The barclay king

hear hear barclay!

Shame about all those saying how terrible pl was and was gonna walk away from us & he had no loyalty!!!

Anyway .... They''ll no doubt start again when someone else wants him as manager!

anyhow... onward and upward

Paul Lamberts yella army. otbc

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]

To be fair to them,if he had walked,would you have been big enough to post,using CAPS admitting they were right?

[/quote]What an extraordinarily peculiar way to justify ones lies. [^o)]Have you considered a role in politics perhaps?

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]

To be fair to them,if he had walked,would you have been big enough to post,using CAPS admitting they were right?

[/quote]

But they would not have been right, their sources obviously knew nothing; and don''t get me started on ''James''.

[quote user="PKC"][quote user="Eadienhucks"]

[/quote]

But they would not have been right, their sources obviously knew nothing; and don''t get me started on ''James''.

[/quote]Are you missing the point on purpose? I was trying to point out,IF they had got it right,and was in the know,would there be an apologetic post(IN LARGE CAPS),accepting that they couldve been "in the know"?  I doubt it!  What i dont want to happen is,someone DOES have inside info,on a player or investment or anything,but will not share it just in case,it falls through etc,just because they will be ridiculed with a CAPS heading like this!

My source was texting me if and when he/she could. This person was informed x amount of people were discussing the burnley proposal and finances.

Hence why when so much speculation was thrown around that these three items that were text in breif led me to come to the conclussion that obviously compensation was being agreed. As it stands it wasnt that obvious. I did state we would find out in 10 minutes, low and behold lambert appeared in so time leaving the ground. My informer was told that all would be revealed by Paul Lambert, hence again that more speculation was started when another breif "i will be here tomorrow" still didnt put an end to the stories. We had to wait till later before finding out the whole story. I hold my hands up totally but i did say i was only passing on information.

I WILL STILL USE THIS INFORMANT

He is extremly close to certain issues and it has been a case of 1+1= 949

I have learnt that in future i will not be so quick off the mark but to get the information i was hearing onto this site i had to think quick and deal with the facts i was being given.

APOLOGIES

[quote user="anselin007"]My source was texting me if and when he/she could. This person was informed x amount of people were discussing the burnley proposal and finances. Hence why when so much speculation was thrown around that these three items that were text in breif led me to come to the conclussion that obviously compensation was being agreed. As it stands it wasnt that obvious. I did state we would find out in 10 minutes, low and behold lambert appeared in so time leaving the ground. My informer was told that all would be revealed by Paul Lambert, hence again that more speculation was started when another breif "i will be here tomorrow" still didnt put an end to the stories. We had to wait till later before finding out the whole story. I hold my hands up totally but i did say i was only passing on information. I WILL STILL USE THIS INFORMANT He is extremly close to certain issues and it has been a case of 1+1= 949 I have learnt that in future i will not be so quick off the mark but to get the information i was hearing onto this site i had to think quick and deal with the facts i was being given. APOLOGIES[/quote]Nice one anslelin :)  I for one,want to know inside info,and understands that,like getting tips for a horse,you sometimes come a cropper!

Its hard one to call because especially friday things were happening quickly and i only got short texts with random comments so i put 2+2 together, i honestly didnt think i was wrong in what i was suggesting but i was. Like i say i will always use the words alledgedly or its just what i have heard. On the other hand i get straight facts then i will write them out and say so.