Sign in to follow this  
David Fox For England

ideas for last january signing.

[quote user="ncfc_danny"]lambert said that he will sign three players in january. we are uunsurw wether barnett counts as his three but if he doesn''t what position do you think we need somebody in and any ideas who?[/quote]

You might be uunsurw but we are not. Barnett does not count, Lambert has brought in two and hopes to get another in soon.

Elliot Bennett or Danny Green would be my preference. Gives us real options at to how we can play then.

[quote user="pete"]Commons reported lets see if he plays for DCFC today![/quote]He played, was booked in the 38th minute and was subbed at Half Time.

[quote user="pete"]Commons reported lets see if he plays for DCFC today![/quote]Do we really need Commons? Great player but, ultimately, he is a left winger isn''t he?We already have Lappin, Surman and McNamee who can play there. What was the point in spending £1.2m on Surman if he isn''t intended to become first choice?That said, I believe that Commons is better than Surman. It would make more sense to me if we bought a right winger, unless Commons can play there?