Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Danny Green to be unveiled tomorrow

[quote user="Mushroom"]

Just received a text from a my mate who''s a Dagenham die-hard fan (yes that old reliable source, I know) saying Danny Green has passed a medical  at Colney today after Norwich agreed a fee witin the region of £400,000, and will be unveiled as PL''s second signing in this window tomorrow morning. Could be a load of tosh but he was linked loads with us in the summer and had a great year in 2010, and as an out and out winger he could give us a very valuable extra dimension. Anyone know how he''s got on this season thus far?

p.s: don''t shoot the messenger, just passing on what I''ve heard.

[/quote]Not shooting you,but as your mate stated he HAS passed a medical,and not something like"heard a rumour" etc,i hope you told your mate he has made you look like a right numpty!

[quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="Mushroom"]

Just received a text from a my mate who''s a Dagenham die-hard fan (yes that old reliable source, I know) saying Danny Green has passed a medical  at Colney today after Norwich agreed a fee witin the region of £400,000, and will be unveiled as PL''s second signing in this window tomorrow morning. Could be a load of tosh but he was linked loads with us in the summer and had a great year in 2010, and as an out and out winger he could give us a very valuable extra dimension. Anyone know how he''s got on this season thus far?

[/quote]Not shooting you,but as your mate stated he HAS passed a medical,and not something like"heard a rumour" etc,i hope you told your mate he has made you look like a right numpty![/quote]

Maybe Danny Green and Martin Patterson will be unveiled together later this week [;)]

[quote user="canary_girl"][quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]Not shooting you,but as your mate stated he HAS passed a medical,and not something like"heard a rumour" etc,i hope you told your mate he has made you look like a right numpty![/quote]

Maybe Danny Green and Martin Patterson will be unveiled together later this week [;)]

[/quote]Here`s hoping! (greeny anyway),but not feeling it :)