Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Can we play them every week?

Yesterday was just phenomenal! Before kick off I was so nervous that we wouldnt win and even worse that we''d lose.We looked confident from the off and even when Ipsw**h equalised we always looked the better team. In my opinion the Ipsw**h performance was the worst I''ve ever seen from them and I''m slightly disappointed we didnt get more (musnt get greedy [;)]).The only downside was the goal we conceded- awful defending but then it didnt matter so cant complain really.Yesterday will live in the memory for a LONG time yet! OTBC [8] FOUR ONE! WE BEAT THE SCUM FOUR ONE

yes it was nice to see how bad they were, yet am a little disappointed as Keane will be closer to be getting the sack :(

4-1

4-1

4-1...................

Can i just make a quick comment on the stupid fans on canary call who said we could have beaten man u yesturday. That''s riduculous; yes we did play well but it was against 10 men. some people need to get real even if we did thump them.

[quote user="nevermind"]yes it was nice to see how bad they were, yet am a little disappointed as Keane will be closer to be getting the sack :(

4-1

4-1

4-1...................

Can i just make a quick comment on the stupid fans on canary call who said we could have beaten man u yesturday. That''s riduculous; yes we did play well but it was against 10 men. some people need to get real even if we did thump them.[/quote]Cheers for reminding me about Canary Call mate [Y] Might just have a little listen now...

A great result. I''m not sure how good the performance was. We seemed to be playing slowly and carefully in the second half. The result was that by the time we reached their penalty area they had all their players blocking us, and it took a very good pass by Lansbury and a good touch by Martin C to open them up.

It seemed as if they were playing to orders, - there were so many back passes or cross field and return passes withoput progress, and I badly wanted to see our rapid one-touch attacking which can cut up any team. Perhaps in a local derby I was asking too much?

Defending for the goal was not good. Priskin got above Barnett with an arm on the latter''s shoulder, and the header was going out. The man on the line, if there was one, should have been able to deal with it.

Otherwise I couldn''t really see Ipswich score down the middle or from open play. They passed backwards and forwards across our back four without making much progress. It''s just these set pieces where the wheel seems to come off.....