Sign in to follow this  
Europe_93

So what decision would you most like our club to have overturned??

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Not giving Robert Chase time to turn things around..... [/quote]

Ah, you must mean the extra two days that it would have taken for the Club to be wound up!

[/quote]What''s the weather like in La la land then? Wet as usual it seems.

[/quote]

There''s only one of us living in la la land Robert and it ain''t me!

[/quote]Cluckbert if you don''t mind.... and as you still naively believe the spin pumped out by Delia Smith''s cynical media entourage.... La la land is where you dwell.Postcode LLL1 1AA.....

I''d like to of overturned the European ban after the Heysel Stadium that had absolutely nothing to do with us. I know it was a terrible night and a lot more important things happened than football but who knows what a good run could have done for this club?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Not giving Robert Chase time to turn things around.....
[/quote]

Ah, you must mean the extra two days that it would have taken for the Club to be wound up!

[/quote]

What''s the weather like in La la land then? Wet as usual it seems.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cluckbert if you don''t mind.... and as you still naively believe the spin pumped out by Delia Smith''s cynical media entourage.... La la land is where you dwell.

Postcode LLL1 1AA.....
[/quote]

Well then Knobert, how wrong you are and how little you know about me.  My professional and personal dealings with Sir Bob were long before the Cook and her Henchman arrived on the scene.  I am certainly not going to divulge anything that I was aware of at the time of Sir Bob''s reign on here.  All I know is that the impression I got was that Sir Bob''s interests always came ahead of the Club''s and I will leave it at that.  If you, in fact, are Sir Bob (which I doubt very much as he had a far greater dergree of intelligence and guile than you have) or one of his relatives I can understand why you stand up for him.  If not, who knows what your agenda is apart from being a knob.

[B]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Not giving Robert Chase time to turn things around..... [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Cluckbert if you don''t mind.... and as you still naively believe the spin pumped out by Delia Smith''s cynical media entourage.... La la land is where you dwell.

Postcode LLL1 1AA.....[/quote]

Well then Knobert, how wrong you are and how little you know about me.  My professional and personal dealings with Sir Bob were long before the Cook and her Henchman arrived on the scene.  I am certainly not going to divulge anything that I was aware of at the time of Sir Bob''s reign on here.  All I know is that the impression I got was that Sir Bob''s interests always came ahead of the Club''s and I will leave it at that.  If you, in fact, are Sir Bob (which I doubt very much as he had a far greater dergree of intelligence and guile than you have) or one of his relatives I can understand why you stand up for him.  If not, who knows what your agenda is apart from being a knob.

[B]

[/quote]Oh dear.... Ego in hyper-drive and yet another silly little man with all the ''facts'' at his fingertips.  I''m sure your fellow La la landers are mightily proud of you and the open top bus tour awaits. Juvenile tripe.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Not giving Robert Chase time to turn things around.....
[/quote]

[/quote]

What''s the weather like in La la land then? Wet as usual it seems.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cluckbert if you don''t mind.... and as you still naively believe the spin pumped out by Delia Smith''s cynical media entourage.... La la land is where you dwell.

Postcode LLL1 1AA.....
[/quote]

[B]

[/quote]

Oh dear.... Ego in hyper-drive and yet another silly little man with all the ''facts'' at his fingertips.  I''m sure your fellow La la landers are mightily proud of you and the open top bus tour awaits.

Juvenile tripe.

[/quote]

You really aren''t worth it but thanks for calling me ''juvenile'' - quite a compliment for a 55 year old!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Cluckbert if you don''t mind.... and as you still naively believe the spin pumped out by Delia Smith''s cynical media entourage.... La la land is where you dwell.

Postcode LLL1 1AA.....[/quote]

[B]

[/quote]Oh dear.... Ego in hyper-drive and yet another silly little man with all the ''facts'' at his fingertips.  I''m sure your fellow La la landers are mightily proud of you and the open top bus tour awaits. Juvenile tripe.

[/quote]

You really aren''t worth it but thanks for calling me ''juvenile'' - quite a compliment for a 55 year old!

[/quote]Not when we''re discussing your mental age.  That comes under an entirely different catagory.