Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Extended video highlights of Swans game

Is it just me or is there a bit more here than we got on the FLS?http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8935239.stmThat move of ours first up is reminiscent of when Shearer scored in THAT 4-1 win for England over Holland in Euro 96. Sheringham feins to shoot but lays of to Shearer charging in to the are who sticks in the near top corner. Unfortunately, Holt does the Sheringham part but Korey doesn''t quite manage the Shearer-esque finish! He needs to work on his finishing - he could contribute plenty of goals from mf given his great energy and all the good positions he gets in.

For me on Saturday Korey was MOM, I know other people made telling contributions, such as Ward or Ruddy, but up until 80 minutes, everyone in my mind apart from Korey was average, no-one played very well. Swansea deserved atleast a point. Korey however never gave up, showed passion and spirit, boiled over and gave away a couple of silly fouls, but he really cares about Norwich, not many you can say that about.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]For me on Saturday Korey was MOM, I know other people made telling contributions, such as Ward or Ruddy, but up until 80 minutes, everyone in my mind apart from Korey was average, no-one played very well. Swansea deserved atleast a point. Korey however never gave up, showed passion and spirit, boiled over and gave away a couple of silly fouls, but he really cares about Norwich, not many you can say that about.[/quote]

Not sure how you can say korey was MOTM. Ward blocked a shot - which the swansea opponent had shaped up on and would have been 1-0 to them, and they would have run away 2 or 3 nil without the block. Although ''i do think that korey was very good.