Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Have Faith, we won't need all the points.

Hi All

Yes tonight was bad, but other teams drew and the second spot keeps changing. Now its Leeds turn but we are still 7 points from third. With Charlton to play Leeds and Swindon to play Millwall. I think we only need 4 points to do it.

If we lose to Charlton and Bristol Rovers yet win our two home games we will be up. However I can''t see it going to the last game.

We seem to have caught the Leeds bug which they have lost lets hope we lose it soon as well.

Perhaps the players are getting complacent or nervous?

I think they just need a kick up the ***.

Lets hope that a away win at charlton and a lose for the other teams stops us worrying too much.

Cheers All

Don''t know if I''ve the right to be this optimistic/simplistic after tonight but if Millwall don''t win at Huddersfield on Friday and we "somehow" managed to beat Charlton on Saturday then that wold make us as good as up on goal diff wouldn''t it?????!

Have faith? No, all our players are crap, we''re going to lose every game we''ve got left and then lose in the playoffs...

GJL if that happened we''d be 10 points clear of millwall with 9 to play for. Barring Southend being wound up.

I''m remaining quietly confident we''re not going to bottle it, and i''m a realist. ;)

[quote user="Queen B"]Have faith? No, all our players are crap, we''re going to lose every game we''ve got left and then lose in the playoffs...

[/quote]You should start a thread along those lines.[Y]

[quote user="Queen B"]Have faith? No, all our players are crap, we''re going to lose every game we''ve got left and then lose in the playoffs...

[/quote]And we''re going to go into administration and be relegated to League Two next year...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Queen B"]Have faith? No, all our players are crap, we''re going to lose every game we''ve got left and then lose in the playoffs...

[/quote]You should start a thread along those lines.[Y][/quote]I was tempted, believe me!

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Queen B"]Have faith? No, all our players are crap, we''re going to lose every game we''ve got left and then lose in the playoffs...

[/quote]You should start a thread along those lines.[Y][/quote]I was tempted, believe me![/quote]As was I, but I think some people''s sense of humour has severely deserted them tonight. Along with their sense of perspective, realism and common sense.

The Only way we are going to win at Charlton is if Charlton either don''t turn up which seems hardly unlikely or we brick our goal up !! lol.. or we field the first team and the reserves.. Charlton 3. Norwich 1 I reckon..