Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Re: Football - a game of 90 minutes (not 70)

Yes it UTTERLY p!sses me off.. it''s bad enough that they they early.. but the fact that 99% of the time they will have to obsruct and/or disrupt another ''real'' fans view of the game drives me crazy!As I said in a previous post I''ve never had a problem leaving in half time and getting back to my seat in plenty of time before the second half but yet people still manage to cock up both!Also the dweebs who decide to come to sit down after kick off annoy me too!I often wonder why these people both coming!

Must be a sore spot with you!

I have no real problem with early leavers - if they miss an important goal they only have themselves to blame!

[quote user="First Jedi"]Hang on... it was 10% in the other thread...[/quote]

It''s probably one of the few games that he has attended and is just being sanctimonious and self-righteous.

See you again in another 6 months'' time.  

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

It''s probably one of the few games that he has attended and is just being sanctimonious and self-righteous.

[/quote]Just because people lament your topics doesn''t mean you can jump straight on what you think is a PinkUn bandwagon and go for the OP here. The difference is this OP has a point where as in your topics you just look foolish. I''m still waiting for another cracker from you.. perhaps "Gunn why he should play in goal for us" or "Can we get Dean Ashton on a free from West Ham" although I doubt my attempt at creating a ''retard'' post comes near what comes naturally for you.

But have you ever tried queueing for a beer at half time. Waiting for them to pour a plastic bottle into a plastic cup. A joke!!! so normally leave with a few min to go before half time. However do agree with you at the end. I''ve only left early once this season and thats out of anger. Col U.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

Just because people lament your topics doesn''t mean you can jump straight on what you think is a PinkUn bandwagon and go for the OP here. The difference is this OP has a point where as in your topics you just look foolish. I''m still waiting for another cracker from you.. perhaps "Gunn why he should play in goal for us" or "Can we get Dean Ashton on a free from West Ham" although I doubt my attempt at creating a ''retard'' post comes near what comes naturally for you.
[/quote]

1. I''m not jumping on a Pink Un bandwagon - I think the OP is attention seeking.

2. If you want to have a go at me at any given opportunity, at least make it interesting or entertaining. Your posts are neither. Here''s 20p.