Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Retain...Release....or....

I think we''re resigned to losing a hell of a lot more if we''re not promoted.I think my only genuine concern lyes with the possible departure of Wes Hoolahan should a Premiership club, or one that has been relegated, decides to take interest.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Forster, Hoolahan, Holt................oh, and Lambert ! [/quote]Hoolahan, Lambert and Holt are never going to go anywhere.

I am very confident we can keep all our players. Holty and Martin will be happy to stay as they are guranteed regular championship football here. Whereas I don''t think they necessarily would elsewhere. Hoolahan is an intriguing one. A fantastic player however he does need the team to be built around him in order to get the best out of him. Is he good enough for a Premier League team or upper Championship team to want to do this? The jury is out for me.

Can only see us adding to the squad. I really think we will do well next season we have built up a winning mentality. Can see Forster coming back on another season loan Newcastle won''t have him in the Prem yet will want more experience.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Forster, Hoolahan, Holt................oh, and Lambert ! [/quote]Hoolahan, Lambert and Holt are never going to go anywhere. [/quote]I feel better already ( but I''m just a pessemist )   [:)]