Sign in to follow this  
Peter

We'll still be top on Monday

Unless WBA cutback the 7 goal difference by beating Coventry by say 4, and the Binners beat us by 3, a likely scenario I am sure you will agree, City will be top Monday even if the Binners manage to win, which is unbelievable.

And they will not be in a position to produce "Knocked off the top at Carrow Rd" sticker like "Top of the League at the Dustbin.

Just thought I would point that out. But we are not going to lose cannot decide if 3 or 4 nil.

I too was slighlty concerned that we wouldn''t be able to sing "We are top of the league" at the Binners, but a glance a at the goal difference column and my fears were allayed! Incidently I see Sheepy has got nowhere near his wish of singing "Top of the league at Carrow Road". Ahh how the other half live!

You''re right that we''ll still be top of the league on Monday, but it won''t be because of goal difference - it''ll be because we''ll have beaten Ipswich and maintained our 3 point advantage over West Brom!

You really think West Brom will beat Coventry, midlands Derby Cov good result midweek, West Brom too much flair for Cov. They will do very well to win this one.

5 points clear Monday at least.

Yeah but just feel how empty we would all be feeling if we know that the once 5 point lead over WBA had now been cut to only goal difference and only 4 points from Wigan if they win.
Not to mention how this would effect the team confidence and nerves knowing that other teams are so close to us. Does not bear thinking about so we must win. Bet it is not doing much for Wizards nerves. Ive got butterflies just thinking about it now.