Sign in to follow this  
Hartlepool Fan!

Hartlepool Fans Stopping In Norwich

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Me and Doris go out 3 times a week for a meal or a film or drink with firends, we avoid prince of wales afetr several incidents witnessed over the last 6 months and now go the the lovely murderers and a stroll around the real city centre. We also no longer go to the cinema down riverside and use the one in the mall for the same reason. Maybe im getting old, but it was never that bad down there when i was younger.[/quote]

me and my mates stopped going out down prince of wales about 6 years ago because all people wanted to do was ruck.. we were  a group of lads on a quiet night out and all we got was meatheads wanting to scrap...

we stick to the city centre now.

The A1 down to Grantham and then the A52, A17 and finally A47 at Kings Lynn is the route i know coming from Nottingham although turning off the A1 at Newark and taking the A17 down to KL again is easy as well.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]The A1 down to Grantham and then the A52, A17 and finally A47 at Kings Lynn is the route i know coming from Nottingham although turning off the A1 at Newark and taking the A17 down to KL again is easy as well.[/quote]

About an hour ago the A52 was blocked near Wainfleet - let''s hope they haven''t got caught up in it.