Sign in to follow this  
Potts

Sources

I am a friend of (an Academy player) and am a bit disapointed to say the least about people who are his so called friends placing posts on this message board concerning information he may have told u about what happened at the training ground. Obviously the players aren''t really supposed to talk about what is discussed at Colney so if he does tell us any information in confidence we shouldn''t place it on the noticeboard stating him as our source. If u really must put it onto the noticeboard can u not just say ''from a source from within the club'' as i''m sure the club don''t look too fondly on players revealing their tactics so if u are a friend of a player and you do want him to make it then please refrain from doing so.

With friends like that who need enemies? things may have been said in the strictest of confidence and then for a friend to break his trust - this is bang out of order!!!!!

Are you getting fit for the 18th then Potts??

I am a close friend of Potts and he has told me on good authority he will be starting upfront alongside Hucks on sunday. Take that for what you will but i know he wouldnt lie to me..