Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Did Norwich

Did Norwich behind closed decide that they were better off out of the cup and before I get shot down I will explain. Yes a third round game would have produced a good pay day providing Norwich got a home draw against one of the big four or five then again they could have got a small  team. Take that against promotion and that is what counts because Norwich need promotion as that is more beneficial  to the club financially long term. 

I dont think so, I think the money on offer from a cup run is enough of a insentive to go for it, plus Lamberts ''in it to win it'' attitude.

Athough on 88 minutes watching our defence pass the ball around as if we were 2-0 up was a bit strange.

No, just too many players not up for it/having an off day. It happens to all teams.Lambo better not let it happen too often, mind.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]Did Norwich behind closed decide that they were better off out of the cup and before I get shot down I will explain. Yes a third round game would have produced a good pay day providing Norwich got a home draw against one of the big four or five then again they could have got a small  team. Take that against promotion and that is what counts because Norwich need promotion as that is more beneficial  to the club financially long term. [/quote]

That would have been a cunning plan but if that was the case our best players would have been rested, wouldn''t they?

I wonder,players not seeming to be up for it. Lambert showing very little emotion. Knocking the ball about with a few minutes to go. I reckon you may have a point Baldrick. My hat comes off to all those who made the trip though.... along with my coat, scarf and long-johns! It looked a triffle chilly out there. Well done all of you