Sign in to follow this  
Bill

open top bus parade around ipswich

ITFC have announced that they will celebtrate saturday''s historic win by touring the town in an open top bus. Although, in keeping with budgetary constraints, players will be obliged to pay for their own tickets any elderly season ticket holders are invited to use their bus passes and join the players (please note there will be a £185 admin fee)

The EADT is demanding that 31st October should be renamed ''Hallowed win'' day in celebration of this stupendous victory. It further adds that local bumpkins can paint their faces orange on this now special day.

The Regent Theatre has invited the angry dog walking Mr Roy to be a special guest in this year''s now renamed pantomine Goldilocks and the Three Points.

Simon Clegg has added that although both himself and Mr Evans could not be at the game they were very pleased with the result and so will make another £8m available to Mr Roy (in addition to the £12m in Oct, the £9m in Sept and the £8m in Aug)

And finally Suffolk council are calling on locals to built a chain of fires that will be lit on Thursday to spread the good news to some of the more remote parts of the county - the event to be known as binfire night.

[quote user="City1st"]Mr Roy to be a special guest in this year''s now renamed pantomine Goldilocks and the Three Points.[/quote]

Surely that should be "Tree points"!

" Surely that should be "Tree points"! "

naughty, mock the dog walking mr roy''s accent

It has been pointed out that this years pantomime is actually Jack and the Binstalk - which suggests some dreary monologue about how their club has had all it''s debts cancelled by a nice man who keeps giving them millions of pounds every month. All delivered in some fake cockney accent.

Sounds more like a fairy tale than a pantomime !

Can''t see them getting any on Saturday, Anyone fancy going to thier relegation party. All pubs in Norwich playing part of Venue.

I can''t wait ... but I hope those horrid binmen don''t parade around with the UEFA Cup or FA Cup like they did when they opened the Sir Bobby Robson stand. I mean, Sir Bobby Robson, big deal, get over it, binmen. It was so long ago, so long ago, I can hardly remember the likes of Beattie, Wark, Mariner, Thissjen, Muhren and Brazil. I hope they drive their bus to our fair city, and we can shout abuse at them. But because of our funny accents, they won''t understand what we''re saying ! What fun it will be.

Shouldn''t you be home counting your debts binboy ? Or maybe overexiting yourself over some black and white press clippings.

ps perhaps you could remind us of the score at the ''Bobby Robson stand@ match. Or maybe why you''ve had to name it after a dead bloke as no one alive wants to sponsor it.