Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

fifa 2010 its uncanny

been playing on my sons xbox and   grant holt is uncannily like the real thing, chasing down hassling and knocking defenders about... i just thrashed river plate in the final of a tournament  holt got 4   [:D]

lol, I play for Norwich on mine :P i''m still in the reserves, have only done a few weeks, but one week, the first team played for the reserves.... i''m not sure why.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]lol, I play for Norwich on mine :P i''m still in the reserves, have only done a few weeks, but one week, the first team played for the reserves.... i''m not sure why.....[/quote]Maybe you got put in the 1st team?

[quote user="pennywise "]  been playing on my sons xbox and   grant holt is uncannily like the real thing, chasing down hassling and knocking defenders about... i just thrashed river plate in the final of a tournament  holt got 4   [:D][/quote]top game...i have Naarich in the prem 3rd at the minute on legend..hoolohoop and Semi are the only ones left from original team tho lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="pennywise "]  been playing on my sons xbox and   grant holt is uncannily like the real thing, chasing down hassling and knocking defenders about... i just thrashed river plate in the final of a tournament  holt got 4   [:D][/quote]top game...i have Naarich in the prem 3rd at the minute on legend..hoolohoop and Semi are the only ones left from original team tho lol[/quote]Haha i''m only half way through season on World Class - but i''m trying to keep the same squad all the way to the top of the Premier League [:)]

Just completed my first season on world class, won the league by a mile, and the lague cup beating Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool.Have just made 5 new siginings and let Semi, Maric, Doc all go, Maric was my top scorer, but there is no way he deserved the 5k a match he wanted.