Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop

Loan Signings?

To be honest I expected to see a couple of loan signings through the door by now - Lamberts own choices!

Maybe we are waiting to offload the Doc''s wages or maybe we really are completely and utterly broke!

Would like to see a Right Winger and a Right Back myself.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Has Michael Mifsud signed for anyone yet? He''d be ideal alongside Holt.[/quote]Absolutely 100% agree with that.But if we were, we''d be requiring a pacey winger for certain.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Has Michael Mifsud signed for anyone yet? He''d be ideal alongside Holt.[/quote]No but is he really all that good? Not exactly an electric goal scoring record.

No edit button but . . . . how about trying to get Healy in on loan? Bruce is at Sunderland and Healy knows the club . . . . long shot I know but he doesn''t appear to be in contention for first team action there.

One or two no more but they would have to be really quality like Hucks. If we go back to last seasons where the vast majority of loaners were really no more than bench warmers I for one will be asking for my money back.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST