Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Askou's mistake last Saturday

Doc does not seem to learn from his mistakes and only has one way of playing which at best is clumsily. I am not knocking his dedication but if thats what you want from him let me play because I''ll give you that week in.

Last nights fourth goal was about the Doc pre-occupied on trying to foul his marker and forgetting to play the ball instead of the man.

Askou made a howler on saturday but at least when up the other end and made amends, and I think he will get better whereas the Doc has had his best years.

Its not personal just stating what I see.

[quote user="canaryfan68"]Doc does not seem to learn from his mistakes and only has one way of playing which at best is clumsily. I am not knocking his dedication but if thats what you want from him let me play because I''ll give you that week in. Last nights fourth goal was about the Doc pre-occupied on trying to foul his marker and forgetting to play the ball instead of the man. Askou made a howler on saturday but at least when up the other end and made amends, and I think he will get better whereas the Doc has had his best years. Its not personal just stating what I see.[/quote]

The fourth goal was unlucky but don''t just blame the Doc.  There were 2 clumsy oafs involved.  I''m happy for Lambert to pick the 2 CBs on merit according to how he sees them playing at the given moment.  Askou and Spillane seem to be the right partnership for the moment (except Saturday of course!).  They both seem to have plenty to learn and I suspect Lambert will make it a priority to sort out the shape of the team and the defending of the midfield.  This will considerably lessen the load of any CB pairing.  On Saturday I''d go with Doc as Nelson looked completely shell-shocked in the first game.

esepcialy if you remember one episode in front of barclay end at right side of deffence Sky comentator say 1 2 3 fouls from DOC inside or around penalty box.

Doc uses his hands all the time and make very stupid fouls.

Sky comentator was shocked how is possible in 4 secund to make 3 fouls lol

Simply Doc not look like professional football players at this game.

May be he was too nervouse because new boss put him on the bench on last weekend but this is not excuse at all.

We look quite fragile with him on the back so must try to build deffence without him!

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="Boris"]I wtach game on sky hd also recorded match and see at morning again. Must say that I almost never see such a bad performence from defender over all! Doc was totally out of the game and hardly stay at his legs most of the time! This man is awful day after day and Im big surprised that Lambert not try to see what will offer Nelson with HT subs. I belive that this game was last for Doc but this red card ma be will give him last chanse on weekend. Also other thing who is strange for me. Why we need to use flood at HT and before game make ball more quick and make most of our players hardly stay on his legs?Normally this flood help the better teams and Sunderland was 56 place abouve us so not understand really why we do that last night. Doc is Mr Been really. sorry for bad english :/[/quote]

Have you got any good defenders over there that we can borrow, Boris?

[/quote]

mate there is not bad deffeners but mostly on ambitions top 5 clubs who ask decent money and I not see Norwich at moment to pay any realistic transfer amount for deffender.

Especialy if you remmever Valentin Iliev saga under Roeder who not receive work permit he play since then in Russia top Lega on FC Terek in evry match and also score many goals too.

CSKA Sofia have good defenders especialy Ivanov isvery good and yung but will be with not small price tag.They have right back/right middf can play too Todorov who badly need transfer coz stay here too much time and im sure will not cost much he is expirinence and quick and I think is better than Otsemobor :)

[quote user="Boris"][quote user="Dronny Canary"]

[quote user="Boris"]I wtach game on sky hd also recorded match and see at morning again. Must say that I almost never see such a bad performence from defender over all! Doc was totally out of the game and hardly stay at his legs most of the time! This man is awful day after day and Im big surprised that Lambert not try to see what will offer Nelson with HT subs. I belive that this game was last for Doc but this red card ma be will give him last chanse on weekend. Also other thing who is strange for me. Why we need to use flood at HT and before game make ball more quick and make most of our players hardly stay on his legs?Normally this flood help the better teams and Sunderland was 56 place abouve us so not understand really why we do that last night. Doc is Mr Been really. sorry for bad english :/[/quote]

Have you got any good defenders over there that we can borrow, Boris?

[/quote] mate there is not bad deffeners but mostly on ambitions top 5 clubs who ask decent money and I not see Norwich at moment to pay any realistic transfer amount for deffender. Especialy if you remmever Valentin Iliev saga under Roeder who not receive work permit he play since then in Russia top Lega on FC Terek in evry match and also score many goals too. CSKA Sofia have good defenders especialy Ivanov isvery good and yung but will be with not small price tag.They have right back/right middf can play too Todorov who badly need transfer coz stay here too much time and im sure will not cost much he is expirinence and quick and I think is better than Otsemobor :)[/quote]

Thanks Boris.  I forget about the Iliev thing - sounds like one who got away.  I don''t suppose any of your clubs might be happy for a swap deal.  We''ve got a number of players that I''m sure would welcome a spell in Bulgaria.  I''m sure some of us would be happy to club together for a one-way ticket for one or two!