Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

The biggest Insult yesterday...wait for it.....

I thought it was a nice touch. It''s always good to celebrate a goal no matter when it is, and I loved the ironic celebrations and we''re gonna win 6-5''s etc.. what else can you do but laugh when you''re being beaten?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

The thing that really made me laugh was that the Colchester fans were dancing to it!

[/quote]

Oh come on - 18 months ago that flaming song gave us all nightmares for a long time afterwards, we heard it 5 times! Needed some payback...

It did make me laugh when Cody heard the announcer say "the scorer number 27 Cody McDonald" then applauded himself and raised his arms in the air mid play. Top Lad!

Cody McDonald is a legend, he when fit should be Holt''s partner, i''ve been saying it all summer.. well, not Holts partner all summer but that he should the the striker who plays of the big man we ended up signing.

I couldn''t believe they played that damn samba yesterday! Fair play the Colchester fans for getting down to it. They were p**sing themselves. Embarrassing!

Fair play to the Colchester fans for their chants to those that stayed of "loyal supporters"

[quote user="Lambo"]Fair play to the Colchester fans for their chants to those that stayed of "loyal supporters"[/quote]I thought they were chanting sarcastically at those who were flooding the exits weren''t they?

I personally thought it was the way Gunn almost sounded proud he has lost 7-1 as player and manager in the interview on bbc site.....

I quite enjoyed dancing to the Samba when Cody scored, and chanting ''Were gonna win 6-5!''

To be fair I dont think the Colchester fans were bad at all, I''m sure they understood our pain and were in as much shock as we were...

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Lambo"]Fair play to the Colchester fans for their chants to those that stayed of "loyal supporters"[/quote]I thought they were chanting sarcastically at those who were flooding the exits weren''t they?[/quote]

Not certain but i thought most had already gone by the time that started.

Might be wrong though.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Lambo"]Fair play to the Colchester fans for their chants to those that stayed of "loyal supporters"[/quote]

I thought they were chanting sarcastically at those who were flooding the exits weren''t they?
[/quote]

Yes it definitely was that, its called irony. Anyone who thinks they were singing kudos to the fans that stayed is fairly deluded, that''s not how football supporters operate, especially not those of a local rival whilst they are humiliating us.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I personally thought it was the way Gunn almost sounded proud he has lost 7-1 as player and manager in the interview on bbc site.....[/quote]For me the final insult was him banging on about "how proud we are at Norwich City of the fine efforts of the stewards". Clutching at straws much? I thought his radio interview after the game was about 4 minutes too long. He should have said: ''I''m sorry I''m late but we needed an extended meeting in the dressing room. I''m mortified at that so called performance and I''d like to take this opportunity to apologise to the capacity crowd for wasting their day. We have a strong squad and I hope that the players understand the consequences of not demanding much better of themselves. I hope you''ll forgive me for ending the interview now as I want to get on with the task of preparing to turn things around in time for Tuesday night''.End of.

Added to all of that, funnily enough I read something on the scoreboard after the final whistle.

Now I had already seen a circus, but wait, another brilliant, just brilliant piece of planning by them up high.

Pay to watch the first team train!! Excuse me, we can pay £1 to watch them train on Thursdays, 10.30 am to 12.30 am. Words (probably a good thing as I struggle to keep this clean) escape me.

Prior to yesterday I thought nothing could ever get so bad that I was totally embarrassed to support this club, but this, added onto what surely must go down as our worst display ever - please, someone tell me it was April 1st on Saturday.

I think you just have to laugh when you get beaten 7-1 at home, i mean let''s face it, it was great entertainment. I think some people take it too seriously, after all it''s just a game.

cant stand the goal music. its truly pathetic and was embarrassing yesterday. no decent club even uses it, only pathetic ones like leyton orient.