Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Gunn will never quit as manager

A 0-2, or even 0-3 defeat would have given Gunn more time to get things right. However, 1-7 at the hands of Colchester has put us under the spotlight and Gunn has given himself less games to get it right. It''s his team now so no excuses.

He won''t resign though, no matter how bad things get. He will be there until the bitter end to collect his money from any sacking which might take place.

I have to disagree with that. I think that if things dont improve in the next couple of games he would resign. He may be a hopless manager but he has the club at heart and would jump ship if he feels that it is impossible for him to get us where we need to be. I don''t know who would want to take over from him though!

I think we have a decent team too, we have to hope that Gunn, Butters and Crook can sort this mess out soon and show that they have the required knowledge to sort us out, I know they have the passion and interests of Norwich in their heart, but it needs to be shown they have the management skills.

I have decided and will stick by this, that I will give Gunn and Co 6 more games to sort out this shambles, they have a squad, on paper who can do it, so there is no excuse for me.

6 games Gunny, thats it....I won''t be back after that if there is no major signs of improvement.