Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

9 more games or should he go already?

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]He is not a nice bloke - he is an arrogant t---t who didn''t sound the least bit hurt about today''s shambolic display. We have to pin our hopes on the new CE having a bit more about him than the previous buffoon. I don''t believe he will tolerate many more ''efforts'' like todays.[/quote]

You are beyond contempt. Do you really really believe Gunn wasn''t hurt by todays performance? That is ridiculous. Whatever your opinions on him as a manager, of course the man is hurt.

Now you say Gunn did not sound in the least bit hurt, you are wrong, he is hurt. You sound like a hateful prick, I''m probably wrong, and overeacting because we''re all hurting, Gunn included, can''t say I''m sure the players are though.

We have not got ten games if we have picked only say five points we would already be out of it. It hurts I am sure he is a good guy and genuine and don''t forget working with a small budget and thats the issue he has neither the experience or the now how and we need an experienced manager that gets down and dirty like possibly Micky Adams or someone similar.