Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Mcveigh signs

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

This is a perfect example of getting squad players in. We need a large squad with 7 subs now, to get players on a free, who are not decent league 1 players is a good job in my eyes. When we are promoted, we can ''trade'' in these players. It''s about getting players who will do the job for this league.

Not saying that we will get promoted and the players will turn out to be good, but I for one, will be supporting them and praying that they do well.

[/quote]

Doh, should have said decent league 1 players. Freudian slip maybe.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]Is your girlfiend from the Larkman then Fuglestad? or just a heat reading big brother fan?[/quote]

Well Juan, if only I''d found this sooner. I was wondering who would decide to insult me/her/us, but forgot all about it. I''m sure we all have bigger things to worry about but what is it exactly that offends you? The word "buff" or the word "tap"? I''m confused. Does using such language make you "lower class"? which I presume is what you''re implying with your Larkman reference. As you asked she isn''t from Larkman, or Norwich for that matter, but then her Dad is a mechanic, so very blue collar I''m afraid. Sorry. Think of poor paupers like us the next time your folks buy you new trainers. We don''t have a television, so no big brother. Heat magazine has been present in our flat, but hey, you all read it when nobody''s looking.