Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Same Thing Every Year

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Hello..... Hello......are you there smudger?.... Hello.....no he''s miraculously disappeared![/quote]Throw a pentagram on the floor and shout "I summon thee!" three times.

I did think that we would do ok last year and we should have done, the players where good enough, its just that I dont think they gave a sh1t about NCFC, and thats what i think is different this season, we have players here who are ours, most on more than a years contract. If were not good enough this year at least I think we would see a bit of effort. So hopefully this year wont be the same thing every year, I really think I will have a bit of pride put back in to being a city fan.

tempting but i think i''ll enjoy the peace and quiet! By the way thanks for posting the cinema times the other night lord fh. Tried to get in the 7:15 but it was sold out! Good film, worth going just to perv on Emma Watson!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Superflash"]Futureisyellow does raise a valid point. But then by the same token rather than look for the negatives in the situation (of which I wholeheartedly acknowledge there are many) there are definately some positives to come out of the summer thus far. Three new faces, actual Norwich City contracted players and all of whom have experience at the current level we are playing at. And the transfer window hasn''t even opened yet, when the players and agents and so on have returned from their holidays the wheeling and dealing should gather pace.

There''s also Martin and Spillane fresh off of their Luton spells which by all accounts seem to have made them better players (relegation was seemingly inevitable thanks to the points deduction, thus can''t possibly be held against them). I''m just as fed up as everyone else with the old "give them time" talk from those connected with the club, but in this case I think it''s warranted. Pre-season will be vital in getting the new lads to blend in and we can find out their strengths and weaknesses.
[/quote]

Matty Gill has no experience at this level.

[/quote]

He played for Peterborough in this league for 5 years between 2000-2005
[/quote]

Am wondering why he left peterborough to go to notts then onto exeter???? Maybe he went at little bit off the rails and now he''s got his life/career back on track? hopefully he carries on improving and if not with hughes adeyami tuder-jones plus others we have plenty of cover if he can''t make the grade