Sign in to follow this  
gissing canary

Is Ipsh*t vs Norwich really not on TV?

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]They showed the home derby, they never show both home and away. They don''t do it for any team why should we be any different?[/quote]Sky showed the Cardiff vs Swansea match home and away this season as well as the Sheffield Utd vs Sheffield Wednesday games - and i''m sure they''ve shown Norwich vs Ipswich both games until the last 2 years.

Balls was hoping this was on tele as looks a tasty derby game. I think you guys will pinch least a draw! you have more at stake which will be the major factor in you picking up points!

[quote user="we8wba"]Balls was hoping this was on tele as looks a tasty derby game. I think you guys will pinch least a draw! you have more at stake which will be the major factor in you picking up points![/quote]

Another we8 pretender. You''ll never be as bad as the real Grubby.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="we8wba"]Balls was hoping this was on tele as looks a tasty derby game. I think you guys will pinch least a draw! you have more at stake which will be the major factor in you picking up points![/quote]

[/quote]Capital letters and some punctuation caught him out.By the way Inchy, there is a guy on the Green''Un claiming you pay his bet with you

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]Capital letters and some punctuation caught him out.By the way Inchy, there is a guy on the Green''Un claiming you pay his bet with you[/quote]with him*

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

who tried to pretend to be me?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]
Capital letters and some punctuation caught him out.

By the way Inchy, there is a guy on the Green''Un claiming you pay his bet with you
[/quote]
with him*
[/quote]

yeah that''s my old sparring partner Scumi, he''ll get his charity bet paid as promised, just letting him sweat a little.[;)]