Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

A big thankyou to reading needs to be said if we stay up!

Well i know we are far from safe at the moment but i personally think a big thanks needs to be said already to reading for lending us the services of Leroy Lita and David Mooney. Lita scored 8 goals i think and mooney 2 already. If it wassnt for mooney in the last two games we would have drawn. While Lita won us games against Charlton, Doncaster and Wolves. Looking at it without these two we probably would have been in a simular situation to charlton

Well said, and I wish them all the best on promotion to the big time again - after a hard earned win over Doncaster tonight!They have served us well, Lita got 7 in his time with us I believe, and Mooney looks like a very hot prospect - I''d love us to keep him til the end of the season, and hopefully we can.But essentially we ARE in a similar situation to Charlton; staring relegation in the face!

We have 14 more points than Charlton. Or to put it another way we have, in this miserable season, accumulated half as many points again as they have. We are not in anything like a similar position to them AJ my friend.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Well i know we are far from safe at the moment but i personally think a big thanks needs to be said already to reading for lending us the services of Leroy Lita and David Mooney. Lita scored 8 goals i think and mooney 2 already. If it wassnt for mooney in the last two games we would have drawn. While Lita won us games against Charlton, Doncaster and Wolves. Looking at it without these two we probably would have been in a simular situation to charlton[/quote]i hope they are promoted by the time they play us [Y] and field a few youngsters [Y] that would be a BIG THANK YOU