Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Lee Croft.

For all David Bells assists he was a lazy player who cost us big style defensively.

And one of the big reasons we''re in this mess is because too many people haven''t pulled their weight and put in a shift.

David Bell is much more limited as a player but I suppose a few good crosses in his earlier games are enough to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

Some people will say that i am making this up, but this is from a very good source that the club have already offered Crofty a contract but his agent laughed at it and slung it straight back. Norwich have offered him a new improved contract but it is only a slight improvement. ( Basically ive heard its a piss take )

Its such a shame as i know Crofty loves living here and loves the club but unfortunately that muppet doncaster is not going to push the boat out and the players at the moment are really jaded about the results but most importantly is the lack of ambition at the club.

I know everyone on here knows it already but we are never, i mean NEVER going to rise up the league with this board in charge.

So fellow Norwich City fans what are we going to do about it as i feel enough is enough and it really is breaking my heart to see this club just slide into oblivion. We need to do something NOW! Believe you me, the state of the club is in a far worse position than a lot of you think.

On the ball city............................

[/quote]

Steen Nedergard, have I spelt that right?

Now there was a winger....

[quote user="Grim Roeder"][quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

Some people will say that i am making this up, but this is from a very good source that the club have already offered Crofty a contract but his agent laughed at it and slung it straight back. Norwich have offered him a new improved contract but it is only a slight improvement. ( Basically ive heard its a piss take )

Its such a shame as i know Crofty loves living here and loves the club but unfortunately that muppet doncaster is not going to push the boat out and the players at the moment are really jaded about the results but most importantly is the lack of ambition at the club.

I know everyone on here knows it already but we are never, i mean NEVER going to rise up the league with this board in charge.

So fellow Norwich City fans what are we going to do about it as i feel enough is enough and it really is breaking my heart to see this club just slide into oblivion. We need to do something NOW! Believe you me, the state of the club is in a far worse position than a lot of you think.

On the ball city............................

[/quote]

Steen Nedergard, have I spelt that right?

Now there was a winger....

[/quote]

steeno - he was quality!!

I so wish we could have him back now!

him and rivers, was a good right side!