Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Delia and co are very very quiet!

Will Delia, Doomcaster and the rest of the cronies on the board ever admit to their subtantial part in the club''s current demise. Will they admit that ''prudence with ambition'' has been a total farce; and undoubtedly led to relegation to League 1? Its amazing that apart from the absolute drivel spouted by Domecaster courtesy of the EDP, Delia and co have absolutely bottled addressing the current situation in public. The fact is they lack the courage to do so, and it is only their privileged position within the club that has prevented their (well - deserved) departure from the club. Make no mistake we will start next season in League 1, and as in any business Delia and the rest of the board must take full blame for the past four years of abject failure. Hang your head in shame.

Wholeheartedly agree, they have failed us and the club in a big way and the day they do go will be a cause for major celebration. Any good they may have done has been more than negated by the state we now find ourselves in imo.

brilliant chant from a few young lads on the way out of e block today---" your lack of ambition is taking us down" ( to the tune of the beach boys song). Quality lads, lets have 20,000 singing it at the next home game. Whoops sorry, forgot that if it were not for Delia, we would not have a football club. Quite frankly, i am struggling to see the difference at this moment in time.

The first thing i will protest against is whenever i stand up i have to sit straight down again or a steward will tell me if i carry on standing he will eject me.

Singing when sitting down is not good for your diaphragm.  Bring back terracing pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeee!!!!!