Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Favourite pinkun poster?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]To be honest I always read this board but feel it is a clicky world of self promoting pricks! Most on here are totally out of touch with reality with all things NCFC. Lets be honest, "we are embarrasing"Every time this conversation comes up the same old names get mentioned!!Your all Norwich fans like me, however face facts we are shit, going down and delia and doncaster are to blame!!!![/quote]If I voted for you would that cheer you up? I''m not going to......just asking [:P]EM, Gazza, Mello, Beau, NN, Lapp, Wazz, Arthur, Nutty, Mac P, Bly, HH44 and SoB are some of my favorites although I enjoy posts from anyone who doesn''t take themselves too seriously.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

I''m actually quite surprised that anyone has said me. Genuinely [Y]

Thanks to everyone that has

[/quote]

And a big "F You" to anyone who hasn''t?

Thanks, Mc D.  EM, so you''re a trouble maker, are ya?  I enjoy debating Feathers because his ideas of how the world should operate at maixmum efficiency to the greatest benefit fails to include the human factor.  However, please step in because I''d much rather argue with you since you seem to be more reality-based and therefore relateable.

Cheers!  Kickoff is almost here.  I hope we win, Feathers knows it will happen because it happened in Spain 70 years ago for a few months. [:D]