Sign in to follow this  
elyvalleyblue

Coming to Norwich in a Few Weeks

[quote user="plan b"][quote user="elyvalleyblue"]Hay that pub looks great, where to is it, I''ll have to have a try.Also what is the LOCAL DRINK, Ale Lager etc?[quote user="AndyJR"]

Some must see''s for you:

Norwich Cathedral by *saxon*.

Norwich Castle by harry harris.

Elm hill, Norwich by Quyntessential.

Wensum Lodge by soapbeard.

Norwich Cathedral, Norwich Castle, Elm Hill and 10 point to anyone who can tell me what bar the last one is.  One of Norwich''s best kept secrets and where I go prior to a mid-week match.  Cheap as chips with a great atmosphere!!

[/quote][/quote]wensum lodge i believe[/quote][:)] Did you cheat by using your right mouse key by per chance!!  What is the bar called though!!???

[quote user="Herman "]

Quality photos by the way,Andy JR.Are they your own or off tinternet?

[/quote]Sadly not mine, can''t take the credit there, but they are brilliant are''nt they.  Just put ''Norwich'' in Flickr; one of my favorite sites ever!!!!

Best day in my life in Cardiff, apart from loosing to Birmingham of course. Have a good trip and why not leave your car in a Park and Ride?

Come to think of it you can borrow my visitors disc and park 500 yrds fro the ground if you care to email me privately.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]If you fancy doing a bit of shopping or a bite to eat I would recommend visiting Anglia Square it''s a very pleasant area of the city. Also whilst your in the neighborhood drop into the Cat & Fiddle for a pint or two it well worth a visit.    [/quote]    ha ha love it!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments lads/lasses. Having an early night now. Leaving for your fair City at 9am. You will probably see my CCFC Flag hanging out the hotel window, lol.Blooooooooooooooobirds!!!!

[quote user="AndyJR"][:)] Did you cheat by using your right mouse key by per chance!!  What is the bar called though!!???[/quote]Jurnet''s Bar methinks… my mate does the odd music gig there. Very nice isn''t it?