Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

How much do most of these loans cost?

I think there has been a thread on this previously but cant find it and have forgotten the exact details of it. Does anyone know the true (average) costs of getting a loan player in for half a season?

Its certainly not just a case of simply paying the wages i seem to recall

[quote user="Northern Canary"]I think there has been a thread on this previously but cant find it and have forgotten the exact details of it. Does anyone know the true (average) costs of getting a loan player in for half a season? Its certainly not just a case of simply paying the wages i seem to recall[/quote]

Coming from the North myself I know how difficult it is not to poke one''s nose into someone elses business but what has it got to do with you Northern Canary? If you want to know the detail of a Club,s finances you should either go and work for one or buy one!

Buy the way I have not had either my pills or breakfast this morning as I have to go for a blood test at 10.30 am and eating is banned until then so I am a bit grumpy!!

Northern Canary wrote the following post at 10/02/2009 11:10 PM:

I think there has been a thread on this previously but cant find it and have forgotten the exact details of it. Does anyone know the true (average) costs of getting a loan player in for half a season?

Its certainly not just a case of simply paying the wages i seem to recall

If we go back to Grants reign he said that some of the loan arrangements were as expensive as transfer fees - says it all really.

At the AGM it was confirmed the loans cost 15% of the wage bill.Now we''ll do the maths.We''ve been told the wage bill is £8,500,000Loans account for 15% of this figure ie. £1,275,000The other players and playing staff get £7,225,000 between them.

Allegedly.[;)]